Sunday, May 13, 2012

NEW LAYOUT

It has been ages since I come back to here & didn't know the layout has changed so much.

Anyway, I like it. It looks like you're at work or something, nobody knows you're blogging at this hour. hehe.

Life is very busy & I never stop to readjust & adapt into every situation.

Work
Experienced a lot. Tears; happiness & sadness; passion; mixed feelings; laziness & intelligence. Things happened for me to learn, & how perseverance can be learned through everything that happened out of sudden. :)

Serving
It has a big change to impact my life since I come back from Kampar in last year Aug. From tertiary student to a working adult; from TEENz to Children. I couldn't say all these has affected to who shall I mix with and who shall I talk to, but it really makes me to think a lot a lot. It has come to a point that I did suspect my own ability & capability, therefore I've decided to stop to work out something & keep on doing what I'm doing. After all, I wish I can settle down at soonest the possible.

Heavily involving in Children Ministry recently, I become to love the children a lot. They smile at me & talk to me, I will feel happy. Sometimes you might not understand why are the children behave to be naughty & hard to educate, but again bible says LOVE covers all sins. I wish to teach my own children in the future. :)

Relationship
Busy-ness has set us apart, I slowly lost contact with my secondary best friends & church friends. Most of the time of being alone & with God. I eat with my colleagues on weekdays & eat alone on weekends, enjoy seeing sunsets on weekends and taking the photos when I'm on the way back from church & work in the Sunday evening.

Life is good with a stable job & income; a ministry & a fellowship that make you grow mentally & spiritually; after this two phases of life, probably is time to look for someone to love? I don't know.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment